Hi all!

I have a HP ProLiant DL140 G3 coming in soon, that I really would
like to run OpenBSD 4.1 on. Its predecessor runs OpenBSD (sparc).
If I do not succeed it will wind up running SLES 10 and that is
a pity.

I have used a snapshot of OpenBSD amd64 from April 24.

HP ProLiant DL 140 G2 works like a charm with OpenBSD 4.0.

The problems:

1) something with keyboard interrupts. When booting with a
   PS2 or USB keyboard attached BIOS, CDBOOT and boot(8) works
   fine, but the kernel gets no keyboard. using
   boot> boot cd0a:/4.1/amd64/bsd.rd -c gives an
   UKC> promt but does not respond to keystrokes.

   First changing the console using
   boot> set tty com0
   and then
   boot> boot cd0a:/4.1/amd64/bsd.rd -c
   gives a serial console that is usable. The dmsg is attached

2) something with internal USB devices. The axe(4) driver
   mistakes something in the server for an USB network card
   and fails to configure it. Therefore the disabling of
   the axe device in the following dmsg output. I can live
   without an axe device so this is not a big problem.

At the end of the dmsg there is something concerning keyboard
interrupts. What can I do about it?

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream]