On 4/28/07, Rico Secada <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 27 Apr 2007 10:30:03 -0700
"Ted Unangst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> why are you asking this list about somebody else's patch?

Because I was looking for people using OpenBSD who might have issues with
this patch.

Nobody will have any issues with this patch, and here's why:
- nobody will be using it (you are talking about people using OpenBSD)
- the patch is only against the version of OpenSSH as *ported to other
operating systems* (p1) - and not OpenBSD's openssh.

> ask the somebody else if their patch works.

If I could benefit from that, I would.

http://paradigma.pt/~gngs/sshjail/#Credits

-jf

--
"It's so hard to write a graphics driver that open-sourcing it would not help."
   -- Andrew Fear, Software Product Manager, NVIDIA Corporation

http://kerneltrap.org/node/7228