Matthias Bertschy wrote:
carlopmart wrote:
Hi all,

I have a very strange problem. I am using an OpenBSD 4.1 with isakmpd config (isakmpd.conf and isakmpd.policy) to establish vpn connections for my roadwarriors clients.

When two roadwarriors clients that use the same public ip, only one client can connect, the other no. Roadwarriors use the greenbow client.

 Somebody knows how can I fix this???

Many thanks.

Hello,

I have the same problem with racoon on Linux 2.6, when a second client connects to IPSEC thru NAT, the first one loses his connection. I don't know if it is related to IPSEC, or a bug in both isakmpd and racoon; but I haven't found a fix yet.

Matthias Bertschy

I think that I found a solution. I have put "Share-SADB = Define" on "General" config on isakmpd.conf, and seems that now works ... But, is this ok? somebody knows if using this option can produce a security hole?? I believe that share SAs between clients could not be a good solution ....

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez
carlopmart {at} gmail {d0t} com