On Sun, 6 May 2007 11:12:54 -0700
"Ted Unangst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 5/6/07, Sebastian Rother <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I`ve a problem with one HDD wich has 3 empty Partitions at the
> > beginning. I wanted to remove those partitions but OpenBSDs fdisk
> > doesn`t know about a "delete" Command and disklabel so far shows just
> > the OpenBSD (4th) partition.
>
> reinit?  make them size 0?

Thanks!
During reading the manpage I did not understand it that way.
So i didn`t tried "reinit" so far.

I have currently the Problem that fdisks shows me 3 garbage partitions
but disklabel does not.
The garbage Partitions have a size of 0 and also every other Value is
0....

So making them size 0 wont help, or?
Or do I may missundertand the manual for fdisk here?

Kind regards,
Sebastian