Hi Renaud

I read your post about gif and bridging. Did you try your setup with prior releases (4.0, 3.9 and below)? I will try it non the less with 4.1 and hopefully I will do something slightly different to make it work. I know openvpn does the work. I use OpenVPN (in routing mode) as the VPN solution for windows based clients on the existing network firewall (which will be on of the sides in the wifi link). If all my attempts with gif and IPSEC I will run a second instance of OpenVPN (in bridge mode).

TIA
Paolo

Renaud Allard wrote: