Joachim Schipper napisa3(a):
On Thu, May 10, 2007 at 07:57:28PM +0200, Jakub Glazik wrote:
I'm playing with -current to see if it fits my needs for desktop usage, but building OOo on my own (24gig of free space?) isn't possible on my laptop ;-)

Has anyone got packages with OOo for -current?

What's wrong with the packages at ftp.openbsd.org?
(ftp://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/packages/i386/openoffice*,
in case you wondered.)

                Joachim

You're kidding me, right? Both of you, right?

God I must be blind. I was SURE that packages for -current aren't build and thought that it was LOGICAL.

Arrgh.

--
.: Jakub Glazik,
.: too geek to live, too leet to die ;-)