Hello,

i'm trying to make an old Ultra 10 working in dual-screen/xinerama, with
onboard ati (works fine at [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and additional old s3 pci
(detected
by kernel).
I've seen on xenocara/driver/Makefile that s3virge driver, which this card
normally uses on other archs/OS, is not enabled on sparc64. Is there a
particular reason, there is a known problem with this hardware, or is it
only because sparc64 are normally only bundled/tested with ati's (as stated
on http://www.openbsd.org/sparc64.html) ? May i try building the driver, or
it's not worth trying ? is it possible to build _only_ the driver/ part of
xenocara, taking the rest of xenocara from snapshot ?
I've tried with wsfb(4), but the primary card is always taken, even when
specifiying BusID..
If i make the card work, do i have a chance to get Xinerama ?

Mandatory dmesg : http://gcu.info/~gaston/sparc64/dmesg.boot
Xorg.0.log, when trying with wsfb and BusID 2:1:0 and using onboard ati as
default : http://gcu.info/~gaston/sparc64/Xorg.0.log

Thanks,
Landry