Hi again,

I didn't wan't to mean that there is no info, I was only making reference to
my ignorance: I don't know if this pass rules were seted corrected or not.

I got the same basically, all pasted from ftp-proxy man page or openbsd
"issues with pf and ftp" page. Maybe could it be for block all rules? Don't
know what's happening,

Thanks for all