On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 06:53:23PM +0200, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:
> On Sat, 26 May 2007, Matthieu Herrb wrote:
> >>Section "InputDevice"
> >>        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
> >>        Driver      "kbd"
> >>        Option "Protocol" "wskbd"
> >>        Option "Device" "/dev/wskbd0"   #"/dev/wskbd1"
> >>        Option "XkbModel" "dell"        #"pc105"
> >>        Option "XkbRules" "xorg"
> >>        Option "XkbLayout" "fr"
> >>EndSection
>
> FYI, I use a dell d420 and I don't use Option "XkbModel" "dell", nor
> "Protocol" and  "Device" and it works fine.
> But I don't use any external keyboard with it... so it might be a shot
> in the air ;)

You were right, i commented Protocol, Device and XkbModel and now it
works fine. I didn't get errors in X.org.log, but it seems that now
Protocol is autodetected as "standard". I don't remember why i had to
put "wskbd" to make things work right.
Autodetection in Xorg/Xenocara is becoming better and better :)

Thanks,
Landry