Hi,

Thanks for your message.

Quoting Nick Davey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'm scared. You need to use ripv1 as opposed to ripv2 and support
network masks?

Unfortunatelly, I think I have no options here. This a university
network, and this is the only way any department has to join the
backbone. Every router speaks RIPv1 (some of them, probably most of
them, only speak or listen to that) in order to publish their routes.

Regards,

This message was sent from 30Gigs.com. If you believe that this
message is unsolicited [SPAM] in nature, please send the complete
SMTP headers to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and we will take immediate
action to rectify the problem.