Hmm, a googlemail account. This message must perhaps be coming from a typical
illiterate
British idiot who thinks that Glory is to Britain and Grandeur is still again to
Britain.

I wonder what operating system does the British maintained and develop
nowadays? And oh
yeah, no doubt why he is a moron because their national hero of Great Britain
is Mr.
Bean.

Mate, before you conclude anything related to openbsd credibility, used your
brain and
not your British dick.

dems

I have never responded to trolling. However, I would like to add you're just
as bad as him - you look a complete fool - read your email again to see why.

I think 99% of people here would agree.

--
Liam J. Foy
[EMAIL PROTECTED]