On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I don't have the audacity to do anything. The email signature is defined
through company policy and tacked on by the M$ Exchange Server on the
way out. I have no say and only see it when I get replies to my email.

But, I'm glad that you appreciate what the lawyers and IS have come up
with. I hope that you're this nice to those less able than yourself who
aren't not moving fast enough along the sidewalk.

My apologies to everyone for my signature and this exchange. I'm sure
Diana's contributions to this list are normally more productive and
beneficial. I certainly hope that mine are - aside from this one. ;)

Listen up, I was being nice, albeit a bit sarcastic, but that's the way I am.

Another poster had a suggestion you might take to heart, get a free e-mail account somewhere which you can control. It's actually a great suggestion, the majority of the e-mail lists I subscribe to are from one of my personal accounts. That way I can say / write things that do not represent my employer. Me, I registered "wrench.com" years ago, it's my "home" on the internet, it has stood me through self-employment and three employers.

FWIW, this and my prior post were as "productive" as anything I've ever posted here.

g.day