Hi,

I have configured two OpenBSD 4.1 Box with trunk on their two network cards.
Each card is connected to a different switch connected together.
I created a virtual IP with carp with one of the box as slave and the
other as master.

When trunk is configured with trunkproto failover everything works as
expected.
When trunk is configured with trunkproto roundrobin or loadbalance, the
backup doesn't become master when master is done.

I think it is because of trunk carp receive advertizing in loop from itself.
I see with tcpdump each advertizing twice.

Did I miss something ?
Or the roundrobin or loadbalance trunkproto is not smart enough for carp ?

Thx for any help
JG Pailloncy