On Mon, Jun 11, 2007 at 02:10:34PM -0400, Brian A. Seklecki wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Jun 2007, Otto Moerbeek wrote:
>

> >Please contact krw@, he has been searching testers for RAIDframe root
> >autoconfig on [EMAIL PROTECTED] There's even a diff posted there, iirc.
>
> I'm your point-man there.  A while back I wrote 3 pages of
> technical detritus on making it work in 3.9/4.0.  ISOs w/ install.sh
> patches, too.
>
> So we're changing the software raid subsystems eh?
>
> ~BAS
>

> >     -Otto
> >

> >>The disklabel is correct, and if I use a non-RAID boot drive, raid0a can

I committed the diff to raidframe to 'fix' raidgetdisklabel() so it
behaves/gets used like other drivers. It should be in snapshots
after today.

With this and the other disklabel changes going on, hammering at
raidframe to uncover issues in odd cases (or normal cases for that
matter) much appreciated.

.... Ken