stefan hoffmann wrote:
Hi,

I'm currenly having troubles running MediaWiki on 4.1, but I assume it's due to my poor understanding of the chroot'ed httpd and running php.

So is there somewhere an howto or a faq about troubleshooting problems in this field?

The actual problem: once a user has logged into and switches to another page, the login state is lost.

mfG
--> stefan <--

I moved a MediaWiki install < 1.6 from an Ubuntu Server to OpenBSD 4.1-stable without any issues. Not really much help in your situation, but maybe there is something else other than it being in a chroot that is causing the issue?

Chris

believed to be clean.