On Wed, 13 Jun 2007, John Tate wrote:

I am downloading OpenBSD 4.2, I know how to use everything in that but being
young I am not too sure about the checksum format, md5 tends to rule the
world these days.

OpenBSD 4.2?  perhaps you meant 4.1?

What is it called exactly?

what is What called exactly?

I'm stuck with a Windows box at the moment, otherwise some thought and
pressing tab a couple of times would probably help me :p.

man pages?

I probably just need to RTFM and I can make sure these FTP transfers
actually went down alright (I'm guessing they did but my router is a D-Link
turd that crashes and reboots itself sometimes). If any files have failed
ill just have to download them again.

d/l cd41.iso, burn CD, boot from CD, install across network. I'm doing something similar as I type with a Plextor landisk thingy. By the way you didn't mention the platform.

John.

g.day

PS FWIW the vagueness of your e-mail verges on trollness, but I decided to reply anyway.