>> Jun 13 11:05:01 spock /bsd: pf: NAT proxy port allocation (50001-65535)
>> failed

>this almost sounds like you have something else which grabs these
>ports.  do you, intentionally?

Well I can't find anything that could block it. There is no ftp daemon or ftp
proxy or whatever running on the box. What does the pf do when it tries to
allocate a nat port and doesn't succeed, doesn't it do the nat at all or does
it try again? It could explain the behavior that we see that sometimes packets
aren't natted as they should be. So then can I enlarge the range?

Thanks,

Andy.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
21:42

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager at :
[EMAIL PROTECTED] or call +32-(0)11-240234.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by Sophos
for the presence of computer viruses.