Hi,

On 17/06/07, Timo MyyrC$ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have Thinkpad T60 and I'm currently running Linux on it. I'm planning
to switch to OpenBSD but I have a small question about the video playback.
The laptop has ATI Mobility X1400 Radeon graphics card. As far as I know
the open source 'radeon' driver doesn't support that one so I'm forced
to use the 'vesa' driver.
I know I can get the correct resolution using it but what about video
playback. Will I be able to get good playback using the vesa driver?
Also, can I get tv-out using it?
I'd hate to install OpenBSD just to notice it won't work.

If X works ok, then mplayer will be able to scale the video (using
either the xv or sdl video output plugin). Press 'f' during video
playback.

vlc can probably do it too, but I dont use it, so i cant say.

--
Best Regards

Edd

http://students.dec.bournemouth.ac.uk/ebarrett