Hi Andrew

You crash dump doesn't show that it crashed on san driver. I'm saying that
this is not the problem with san driver but it doesn't show any driver
related function in crash trace.

For both Andrew and Richard:
1. If you can send me the crash trace that includes san driver function that
will be helpful.
2. Can you send me the configuration for ppp/Wanpipe and details instruction
how to get this crash; I'll try to resolve this issue.

Alex