I have never seen other architectures except x86, amd64, PPC ( thanks
to e-mac ).
Yes I saw a sparc system once but it was not connected to anything and
a few people were around it in an institute trying to make heads and
tails out of lump of metal and find the place where to connect the
keyboard because it had no serial/ps2/usb ports.

It would be great if I can see those other architectures like sparc64,
VAX, arm etc and spend some time learning from experienced users
:-))))))))

Hi siju,

You probably wont see any of their systems on display running OpenBSD,
but if you're in the UK and into old kit how about a trip over to
Bletchley Park?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bletchley_Park

They should even have a Colossus on display dating back to '44.
Again, this probably wont run OpenBSD.

:)

--
~michael