Hey Chris,

It's of interest that, when there is a problem even booting up, the patch
branch is not that useful for the ordinary user who doesn't yet have a
separate machine to do a build on, and to make a "release" with.

The patch branch has no associated set of binaries to download, or iso
boot image to get started with.  And no previous release works with this
machine.

Austin