Dag Richards wrote:
I would recommend you take a look at the HP DL360,
one U
hardware raid
and have nice little management interface you can ssh to
which allows pretty complete console access, go into bios, watch boot messages, power set the system.

The Sun 4100 is a pretty good one as well. I have a few of them and I am happy so far. If you can swing the difference in price however.

The HP-145 M1 and IBM e326, witch both works well, with the IBM giving me some minor issues every few months, but looks like it cleared up over time with various upgrades.

However, a few more months before I can tell more, but so far looks like the Sun 4100 would be my favorite, specially if the built in RAID can be maid to work and I know based on the archive that there is/was some work done on it.

That's all for my feedback on this.

Best,

Daniel