Humpaa!

On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 08:16:24AM +0100, The King of Norway wrote:

I'm from the UK but currently in Ireland. I know of one other OpenBSD user here but never seen anyone else in a t-shirt.

Sean.

I'm a British OpenBSD devotee who has been living out in various parts
of the Middle East for the last seven years.  Next Friday I am
relocating with my wife and kids to Gorey, County Wexford - and I'll be
bringing my t-shirts!

So then you'll know of two other OpenBSD users in Ireland :)

Had a poke around on the net for other OpenBSD users in Ireland myself
and drew a blank, except for http://ie.bsd.net which doesn't seem to
have seen much activity in a while.  Drop me a line if you fancy
discussing Puffy over a pint!

Merv.