change president with "mild dictator", if you please
Forget it.
ok, that makes it: hard dictator
... in this case I will look for a nice wall and a AK47 ;-)

i recently watched four documentaries on atomic and hydrogen bombs... errr. ooops.

"WHO'S INTERESTED?" - he screamed
I do

So, there is not OpenBSD user group in berlin yet?
there has been a Berlin Unix User Group a while ago ...

what i got from several forums (archives) it died in 2004

it seems we're two of us...
three ... at least

(it's even more in the meantime :)

If there was a group in Berlin they'd read these emails, wouldn't they

I admit: I don't like the german 'Pils' either; wine is fine,
especially portuguese wine.
wrong: especially _Spanish_ wine
:)

freedom of choice is a nice thing, as long as we still have it :/

So this is the last call:

          ---> anybody interested? <---

yes, obviously

If so, please email Timo and me, so that we do not "overwhelm" this
mailing list with our messages

[there were much worse threads than this ;) ]

Cheers,

Pau

greez from Prenzlauer Berg ...

timo, near virchow