On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 01:19:05 -0700
"Don Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm running GENERIC.MP with ACPI enabled (20070719 snapshot) on a
> Thinkpad X60. I bought a GIGABYTE GN-WI05GS-RH AirCruiser G
> Mini-PCI-E card from kd85.com to replace the stock Intel PRO/Wireless
> 3945ABG. I removed the Intel card, booted the system and ran
> tpwireless (while docked), and then installed the Ralink. It was my
> understanding that the card would show up something like this:

I don't know if this applies to you but recent Thinkpads block
unknown hardware. Only hardware signed by Lenovo is allowed and
recognized. I think there was a patch to circumvent this for the *40
series but not (yet?) for the *60.
Anyway, the 3945ABG works fine for me in my T60 with the wpi driver.

Best regards,
Jona