I wonder what crap may someone find in mac osx.. besides that all
hardware work and it is based on good old mach+freebsd open source
codes

I personally own powerbook and yes there is info on internet that new
mac laptops is crap (talking bout hw).. though definitely mac osx is
great piece of software

and hey, there're many many featuters that will not be implemented in
openbsd in near future (which from the other side live inside mac osx
for ages already)..

so please don't throw words just to show that you are competent enogh
(questionable indeed) and can judge something like crap

indeed, openbsd seems to be much more crappy nowadays...

don't miss thepoint, im not oposite you guys, just i like to have
clear understanding of things