Hi all,

Short of recompiling spamd, is there any undocumented way of changing
the 250 responses from spamd?

- 250 Hello, spam sender. Pleased to be wasting your time.
- 250 You are about to try to deliver spam. Your time will be spent, for
nothing.

"man spamd" and a quick search in the ML archives weren't very successful.

We've had a pretty hard time from a client saying how "rude" this
default message is. Even though their tech people didn't care, the
people higher up got really offended... Quite understandably I'd say,
since these "greetings" aren't really what we can call friendly... hehe

Sorry to bug you guys with this lame "problem" but in the financial
world, people can be very touchy :D

Thanks,
g.