I keep my anchor rules in separate files and load them as needed, but I'd
like to get away from this "anchor file sprawl."  I understand I can move
all these anchors into pf.conf inline, but doing so causes all of them to be
loaded at startup and this doesn't meet my needs.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but, outside of simply tweaking rc to flush
the anchors after pf.conf is loaded, is there a way for me to keep all my
anchors in pf.conf inline, but only have individual anchors load when I want
them to?  Is there a better way to achieve what I want?

Thank you.