chefren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> OpenBSD Founder Theo deRaadt Has Conflict of Interest With AMD
>    By David Marcus, 2007-08-05 03:41:29
>    Section: Technology, Topic:
>
>    I formerly had a great deal of respect, bordering on admiration, for
> Theo deRaadt's refusals to compromise his open source principles, even in
> the face of stiff opposition. Although he has occasionally gone
> over-the-top, recommended some frankly very dubious changes to OpenBSD,
> and is regularly arrogant (which is even more annoying because he's so
> often right!), he's always remained consistent in his devotion to the
> cause of GNU/Free Software.
>
> http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2007/8/2/15233/84896

WTF? Who wrote this shit? His "proof" of "a substantial amount of
monetary support" is donations.html where AMD is listed. Oh and Intel
is listed too, long way before AMD. And the second proof is some
article on kerneltrap where I'm being quoted saying that I committed
SMP support for amd64.

Yes, we have received machines from AMD and we have received machines
from Intel and HP and Digital. I have a really nice alpha I got from
Digital and since Intel bought the processor manufacturing from
Digital it means I got this huge, amazing machine from Intel. OMG
INTEL OWNS MY ASS.

The real question is who's paying that guy. I guess any corporate
owned asshole can publish random slander on the internet and call it
"research".

//art