Oops, I am sorry, I cannot show you my ppp.conf. It's at home, and the pc is now turned off.

James Lepthien wrote:
Hi,

Am 10.08.2007 um 09:40 schrieb Gregory Edigarov:
Yes, with most recent sources from cvs my userland ppp is connecting... But hangs shortly. First I thought it is the problem in the nfe driver, but after switching to rl it hangs too. So, it definitely not a problem with underlaying device. If I ping the other site (no matter which), I could see that it hangs after some 25 - 30 (depending on the situation) pings.

I did not see your ppp.conf but I had a similar problem and my connection dropped every now and then. I had to disable the lqr setting in my ppp.conf. Since then I never had any problems with my connection.

Cheers,
James

--
With best regards,