I wouldn't try to set set tty com0 in my /boot.conf, as it does not
even work from boot prompt : I wouldn't like to have my computer stuck
at boot, without beeing able to get OpenBSD up (seems like my computer
does not continue booting after switching to the serial console).

However, good news, I got to make it work, I don't know how, and I
don't know why. I discovered this after plugging my only screen for
both the server and the windows, on the windows ; I saw console output
from the previous boot. However, I don't remember the settings, and I
can't get it to work anymore :(
I think some unplug/replug of serial cable was involved. Seems abnormal to me...

nicodache