On Saturday 01 September 2007, Theo de Raadt wrote:
> Well, it looks like the Linux wireless people have decided that their
> relatively small modifications to the Atheros driver will be GPL'd,
> and not given back to improve the driver in the *BSD world.
>
>     http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=118857712529898&w=2
>
> All the email addresses you need to mail to express your distaste
> at this are right in that mail, except for one, which is
> Eben Moglen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
>
> I've done what I can for now; Good luck to the rest of you.

No worries Theo. That's easy to fix. Just delete the GPL license and
copyright statement from the source files and replace that GNU shit
with a nice, clean the BSD license.

In fact, while we're at it, let's make a BSD licensed fork of GCC. With
a little regex magic, we could have the new BCC fork done by tomorrow.

(for those idiots who understand neither sarcasm nor copyright law,
please ignore this post)

jcr