Raimo Niskanen wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I am pondering on which ultraportable laptop would be fine
> for OpenBSD. The Lenovo ThinkPad X61 comes first to mind
> since OpenBSD traditionally has been good at ThinkPads,
> but a display of 1024x768 is too small. They should be
> bigger nowdays.

Get the x61 Tablet edition with the a 12.1" SuperView SXGA+ TFT
1400x1050 190nit and all your problems are solved :)

See:
http://shop.lenovo.com/ISS_Static/merchandising/US/PDFs/X61tablet.pdf

Do note that some things (sound,hibernate) have not been solved yet on
OpenBSD, see the thread from last week orso, but it should not be too
long for those items to be resolved.

Enjoy!

Greets,
 Jeroen

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature which had
a name of signature.asc]