OK, thanks for the pointers!

I rebuilt the kernel, uncommenting the cz driver.
Installed the new kernel on that machine, rebooted.

Now I get:

Sep  4 21:15:18 log01 /bsd: cz0 at pci1 dev 9 function 0 "Cyclades
Cyclom-Z" rev 0x01cz0: Cyclades-Ze, no channels at
tached, firmware 3.3.1
Sep  4 21:15:18 log01 /bsd: cz0: polling mode, 20 ms interval (2 ticks)

But I don't see any /dev/ttyZ?? ports.  What do I do next?

Thanks!

Don