On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Antoine Jacoutot wrote:

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007, Antti Harri wrote:
some quirks. SANE's site lists the driver as "complete",
however at least on OpenBSD it sometimes tries to access
areas beoynd its limitations. There are some smaller issues

This is a very current problem with SANE. Try with a Linux live CD to see if you get the same issues, I don't think this is OpenBSD related at all.

Now that I tried to get it malfunction I couldn't!
Worked just fine on OpenBSD. Even the LampOff setting
worked (it didn't before)! Great :-)

PS. Using the uscanner driver. No need to hassle with
UKC with it :-)

--
Antti Harri