On Wed, Sep 12, 2007 at 12:09:50PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm just looking at some disk arrays on ebay, the netra range from sun
> are reasonably priced. For example the Netra st D130.
>
> Has anyone tried using this kind of thing with OpenBSD? The "official"
> way to configure these kits is via the SSM software for solaris. Is
> there a way to do this with bioctl or some other tool in OpenBSD, or
> will I be limited to straight forward non-raid disk access?

it;s just a plain scsi box.
all three drives show up as plain devices on the host scsi bus.
thus in conjunction w/ netra t1 one gets 5-drives (or 8 w/ two
of those d130 thingies) on one scsi bus.
quite good for a software raid thingie...
cu
--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)