Rui,

as you are not a lawyer, you should stop to interpret any law, copyright
questions or give any legal advice from your own interpretation. This will
give a wrong assumption to the story. When there is a statement needed,
please let talk the legals and until they give advise, you should stop your
own legal advice.

Maybe you don't notice it, but a wrong advice can people bring in trouble.

Regards
Reiner