Rui Miguel Silva Seabra wrote:
I'd love to see how an user who gets a modified binary version has the
freedom to modify it. Go ahead. Prove me that it doesn't allow some users
to loose freedom...

You make the point of using BLOB so well, Thank you!

Looking forward to see you fight for documentation freedom and no NDA that reduce and eliminate freedom.

But, lets not loose sight that a violation of a copyright was done, and as it look from the outside was endorse here.

Richard, I am soooo surprise by your silence as violation of copyright are done by a movement you fight so hard to create long ago. I can't say what to make of it.

Best,

Daniel