On 09/19/07 13:07, Die Gestalt wrote:
On 9/19/07, Daniel Ouellet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I think in German, it's call "Chaise" or something very close to that I
believe, but I am absolutely sure the spelling is not good.
..
ScheiCe? Merde?

Using non-ASCII characters in e-mail is also: Scheisse!

Wow misc is becoming cultural.

OpenBSD and siblings are Definitely Pieces of Art.

The craftsmanship with which the OpenBSD community handles software is comparable to painters handling materials, light and space a couple of hundred years ago.

+++chefren

p.s. Of course we have digital photographs and high res motion video these days...

p.p.s. It was so good to see the recent stories of hacking iPhones: The first serious software they installed was OpenSSH!