Last call for hardware.  I got a few responses but nothing firm.  I'm giving
these away to a guy here locally if I don't get any response from y'all.  I
have a sparc 20, 10, 5, 4, 2 all seem to be in working condition.  I have 3
or 4 sparc classics, 3 external scsi hard drives, and a sparc tape drive.
Some are missing cd drives and floppy drives, but I'll be glad to give any
of this stuff away.  Preferably in the US, unless someone wants to help pay
for the shipping.  If I don't hear from anyone who wants this stuff, I'm
going to give it away on the 20th of October.  Oh I also have a sun monitor
with the 13w3 connector on it.

-Jonathan Lindsey

Network Engineer

3D Research Corporation