I would like to report a bug - a segfault - in Perl v5.8.8 which is a standard
part of OBSD 4.0. The perl page says that perlbjug should be used for perl
version 5. man perlbug says:

"If you have found a bug with a non-standard port (one that was not part of the
standard distribution), a binary distribution, or a non-standard module (such
as Tk, CGI, etc), then please see the documentation that came with that
distribution to determine the correct place to report bugs."

The perl comes in a binary distribution therefore I should
"see the documentation that came with the distribution". I looked into man perl
but it doesn't say anything about where bugs should be reported.

So where should I report it?

CL<