Nick Guenther pisze:
On 10/18/07, Artur Litwinowicz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi :),

   maybe stupid problem but for the beginner not exactly ;) :

I am trying to connect by COM port to my mobile using "gnokii" tool (tool

for phones made by Nokia) but without success :(

Which device in OpenBSD represents COM port and maybe it needs some extra

steps ? Currently on my box runs OpenBSD 4.0 (the most wonderful system on

the World :))))

Ah! Setting up gnokii is finicky. I wish I remembered my settings.

Are you using a real serial cable or a USB-to-serial cable? They come
up as different devices depending. Also what dmesg shows is not
necessarily what the file you need to talk to in /dev is.

-Nick

Hi Nick,
now I have connected nokia 6310i by real COM cable (DLR-3) to my OpenBSD box.

Best regards,
Artur