[redirecting to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 07:10:11PM +0800, Regie H. Saberon wrote:
| Hi to all, I just want to ask if BIND is already chrooted on OBSD 4.1?

from named(8) :

       When invoked without arguments, named will fork  into  two
       processes   for   privilege   separation.    chroot()   to
       /var/named,   read   the   default   configuration    file
       /var/named/etc/named.conf, read any initial data, and lis-
       ten for queries. The privileged process  will  communicate
       with the child and bind to privileged ports on its behalf.
       See CAVEATS section below.

| Can someone give me a good wiki about OpenBSD as Domain Name Server.

Again, try named(8). What is it that you want, exactly ?

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/