Matt Rowley wrote:

> Amarendra Godbole wrote:

I use OpenBSD 4.2-current on IBM ThinkPad X60, and face similar issue
mentioned in PRs' #5239, and #5577 - as soon as I insert a PCMCIA
card in the slot (mine is Sierra Wireless AirCard 555), the kernel
panics. This happens if I boot with the card in the slot, or if I
insert the card in the slot when the machine is up and running.

I can confirm the same behavior on my T60p. Inserting Cisco Aeronet 340 and 350 cards causes the kernel to panic. If the card is in the slot at boot, when the kernel gets to it in boot up, it panics, too. I haven't had a chance to record the trace / ps dumps yet...

Also on my ThinkPad T60 on insertion of either an IBM PC Card analog modem or a Megahertz PC Card analog modem and on removal of a Kyocera KPC650 CDMA wireless modem PC Card. PR kernel/5607.