On Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:55:29 +0000, Stefan Olsson wrote

> I've been using snapshots quite a bit lately but am a little bit
> confused regarding the snapshot packages vs the snapshots
> themselves. At the time of writing there are i386 snapshots dated
> the 27th of October while the snapshot packages for i386 are dated
> 22nd of October. -Do they belong together or do these packages
> belong to the previous i386 snapshot? Is there any way to tell which
> snapshot-packages belong to which snapshot-build?

Stefan,

I'm just a user -- so I do not speak for the Project -- but to the best of my
knowledge and experience, the snapshot packages are merely for the convenience
of -current users.  There is no guarantee of synchronicity, and you may or may
not be able to use snapshot packages, depending on the state of /usr/lib.