Hi Stuart,

Thank you very much for the info! I appreciate it a lot.

I've now updated my /etc/mail/trusted-users file with my "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
address (which is what I currently have in my "from:" field in my muttrc).

Regarding the link you provided (on cvs.openbsd.org...)

How would I use that?

(Sorry, I'm not a computer guru and that page was a little confusing for
me.)

Thanks!

Sean