Hi Chris,

Those are exactly the same symptoms I'm experiencing as well.
I'll be trying -current later tonight to see how it goes. I'll keep you informed.

Thanks,

Chris Harper schreef:
Im currently attempting to get my 7900GTX to run dual screens under
4.2 release without success.

I can only seem to get green and orange squares on the second monitor
which are some how linked
to the first as they change colour as the mouse moves around.

Any progress you make would be appareciated.