On Thu, 8 Nov 2007 13:04:45 -0700
"Jack J. Woehr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Compiles. Doesn't exactly run. Maybe I'm forgetting something from my
> ORexx days
> on OS/2 and Linux in the 1990's.
>
> $ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
> /usr/local/lib/ooRexx:
> $ pwd
> /usr/local/share/ooRexx
> $ rexx rexxtry.rex
> REXX-ooRexx_3.2.0(MT) 6.02 8 Nov 2007
>    /usr/local/share/ooRexx/rexxtry.rex lets you interactively try
> REXX statements.
>      Each string is executed when you hit Enter.
>      Enter 'call tell' for a description of the features.
>    Go on - try a few...            Enter 'exit' to end.
> *E* No further API user possible!
>    Oooops ! ... try again.     Failure in system service
>    rc = 48 .............. /usr/local/share/ooRexx/rexxtry.rex on
> NETBSD *E* No further API user possible!
>     231 *-* if argrx <> '' & queued() = 0
>      71 *-*       call main
> REX0048E: Error 48 running /usr/local/share/ooRexx/rexxtry.rex line
> 231:  Failure in system service
> $

Hi,

But the scripts I use for my WWW creation works. I do not use queues
and maybe ooRexx is not fully functional within some specific actions
but having the second choice of having no Rexx under OpenBSD (Regina
Rexx is unavailable) I thank for what I got with 3.2.0 version at least.

Regards,
pp

P.S. I wrote to you but the mail returned marked blacklisted. ;-)

--
Przemys3aw Pawe3czyk (P2O2) - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://pp.kv.net.pl/ Forum: http://www.p2o2.fora.pl/