Marco Peereboom wrote:
If you can't neboot the best way of getting it going is using the hdd in
one chassis for install and then move it to the desired machine
afterwards.  This is way easier in openbsd than in linux.

This is what I will do right now on a 16MB machine just for the experience.
It seems partition magic only creates linux partitions AFAICT.

8mb won't work for openbsd without trickery that you want to get near.
I believe these days 24 is about the lower limit.  Nick correct me if I
am wrong.

I'm in luck.. 16MB is what I have on the machine I'm currently working with.

I do have some machines with 8MB but the good news is that those machines i can upgrade since I have plenty of 16MB addon modules, and since they can hold two extra modules that means total of about 40mb.

L505